Despite the cries of many, I still want my Bucs to win some games. As Herm said, “You play to win the games!” More importantly, they are playing so that I do not have to wear that ugly ass Panther hat again! We saw some signs of life last week in our defense but at this point, we are unsure if it was an anomaly. can the ‘D’ continue to improve? Can the offense put some points up and not have to rely on the Special teams and ‘D’ to score against the Delhomme-less Panthers? Will we make another greenhorn QB look like a Probowler? These are questions you can ONLY get answered on “What the Buc?” (Probably not true, but we will certainly try to answer them in our own creative way!) Topics to cover will include (but not be limited to):
- News from around the league
- Injury Updates (Fingers crossed the M80 needs a lot more time to heal up)
- Panther Preview
- Bucs Focus
- Keys to the Game
- Predictive MVP’s
- Pewter Prognostication
We will also have some overarching discussion points for the chat room and for the broadcast:
- Can the Bucs hold the Panthers running game under 150 yards total?
- What will Matt Moore do this week versus the Bucs revamped defense?
- You like Antonion Bryant’s recent crying to the media?
- What are you doing for the Panthers game? (We may have a live chat going online if you are interested)
So get your Predictive MVP’s in early to questions AT whatthebuc DOT net as well as any discussion points that you want us to cover.